Welcome to Pro Staff!
Welcome to the SWAROVSKI OPTIK NORTH AMERICA Pro Staff Member website! This site is for Authorized US and Canadian Dealer Sales Staff only. The Pro Staff Program is a dealer rewards program designed to educate and reward our dealer’s sales staff. As a Pro Staff Member, you will have access to online training, videos and other communication tools to help support you while selling our brand at your store.
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK Pro Staff Program allows retail salespeople the opportunity to earn points on sales to purchase merchandise. Individual accounts are linked to the dealer in which members are employed. Every core optic and training module we offer has been assigned a point value. When you sell an item or complete on-line training, points are accumulated and can be applied to a SWAROVSKI OPTIK or KAHLES product you want to own. Point earned and purchased values can be seen after the terms & conditions.
After initial sign up, the approval process can take 1-7 days. After approval, the Pro Staff member will receive an automatic email with log in information and temporary password. The assigned username can either be your email or the initial of your first name, followed by your last name. (Ex. John Smith = JSmith). Please call Swarovski Optik Customer Service at 800-426-3089 x2 if your approval has been unreasonably delayed.
The Applicant/Member is responsible for obtaining permission from their employer to join the Pro Staff program.
The Pro Staff Program:
This program is broken into two member categories:
- “Sellers” are those in the front-line, actively selling our product as key influencers in direct contact with the end consumer.
- “Testers” are all other staff members who support SWAROVSKI OPTIK and their employer’s mission to bring our products to market. Testers, however, are not an Authorized US and Canadian SWAROVSKI OPTIK retailer.
*Note, some employers, due to business rules or other reasons, do not permit vendor incentive programs whatsoever, or limit employee participation. Employees of retailers who have declared their stores as “Tester–only” will automatically be set-up as a Tester. It is the employee’s responsibility to know their employer’s policy regarding this program.
To earn Pro Staff Points, the Pro Staff member can participate in the Pro Staff training Modules and/or sell SWAROVSKI OPTIK products.
- Sellers: Once you sell a SWAROVSKI OPTIK product, fill out the “Register Sales for Points” (Earn Points) section. These points will automatically be added to your Pro Staff account and the total points accumulated will appear in the top right-hand corner next to “Current Points Balance”.
*In order for “Sellers” to earn Pro Staff Points through selling SWAROVSKI OPTIK or KAHLES core products (“optics”), the transaction must be recorded within 3 months of the date of the sale. On occasion, promotional point awards are offered (such as “Double Points”), and additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Testers: Earn points by visiting the “Learn” section of the Pro Staff website and taking courses. To earn Pro Staff Points through our educational quizzes, the member must achieve a score of 80% or greater and may re-earn points on any previous quizzes taken after 6 months have passed.
1)You must become a SWAROVSKI OPTIK Pro Staff Member and be employed by an Authorized US and Canadian SWAROVSKI OPTIK retailer.
2) You Must abide by the Terms and Conditions outlined below.
Terms and Conditions
Membership in the SWAROVSKI OPTIK Pro Staff Program requires the permission of the SWAROVSKI OPTIK Authorized Retailer in which they are employed and remains in effect only during such employment. Membership ends upon termination of employment or at the direction of the employer. A member’s transactional records (points earned data, points and product redeemed, and serial number product data) will be made available to the SWAROVSKI OPTIK Authorized Retailer/Member’s Employer upon the retailer’s request. It is the Member’s sole responsibility to supply truthful information to earn points and SWAROVSKI OPTIK North America will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from fraudulent point activity.
Duplicate accounts or a member with two accounts working for separate dealers cannot be combined. Points will not be transferred to one account for purchase. One account must be contained to one dealer/retailer. Points earned cannot be transferred to another Pro-Staff member.
Products redeemed are for personal use and not for resale.
Point values and Program Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Pro Staff points will not be earned:
- On product not sold by the Pro Staff member; points cannot be earned on product sitting in the store’s inventory.
- Without serial numbers reported on the Register Sales for Points (Earn Points) section.
- On items previously reported. If an item is returned for credit by the consumer, the Pro-Staffer should phone SWAROVSKI OPTIK to report the return. Otherwise, the store manager will have to determine who the rightful Pro-Staffer is to earn the points upon re-sale.
- On the sale of used or sample product.
- On sales recorded later than the 3-month sale date deadline. **IMPORTANT TO NOTE**
- On items not sold to your retailer (trades from other stores are used product and not eligible).
- On the sales of any product obtained by redeeming points on product purchased under the SONA employee purchase program. (This would be a private sale, not a sale made by the Authorized Retailer.)
SWAROVSKI OPTIK reserves the right to refuse a sale and terminate membership and forfeit any unredeemed points to anyone:
- Whose account is inactive for a period of more the 24 months.
- Who redeemed points to "purchase" product and did not have the express permission of the dealer to take advantage of the point redemption portion of this program.
- Who has left the dealer’s employment for a period of more than 1 month and has not gained employment at another authorized SWAROVSKI OPTIK retailer.
- Whose store no longer qualifies as an authorized retailer.
- Who falsifies sale dates in order to qualify for point earnings or promotional point values.
- Who SONA believes does not comply with the program terms; who is reselling their Pro Staff purchases and using this program for financial gains; and whom SONA determines is using this program for any reason other than to promote or support the SWAROVSKI OPTIK product line, name and reputation.
Earned Points, Redemption Point Values & Purchases:
Earned Point Values – All Members:
- Earned Points = U.S. MSRP divided by 80 and rounded up to the next whole number
Ex.) If U.S. MSRP on a particular binocular is $1,999.00 the earned points would be 1999.00 / 80 = 24.99 rounded to 25 (25 points earned when selling that binocular)
Redemption Point Values:
- “Seller” Members - Redemption Point Value = U.S. MSRP x 40%, rounded up to the next whole number
- Ex.) U.S. MSRP on a binocular is U.S. $1,999.00 - you would need 800 points to redeem that product.
- “Tester” Members - Redemption Point Value = U.S. MSRP x 60%, rounded up to the next whole number
- Ex.) U.S. MSRP on a binocular is U.S. $1,999.00 - you would need 1,200 points to redeem that product.
- Point values are determined at the current price list based on the date they are redeemed.
- Quizzes need 80% correct to 'pass' (earn the points)
Redemption Point Purchases:
- Core product categories are (1) Binoculars, (2) Riflescopes (Swarovski and Kahles), (3) Spotting Scopes and (4) Spotting Scope Eyepieces.
- “Other” refers to all non-core products (i.e., carrying cases, tripods, clothing, etc.).
- Pro Staff “Sellers” can purchase an unlimited amount of product as long as the purchase is made with 100% points.
- For Core Product redemptions, The Pro Staffer must have a minimum of 75% of the transaction total in POINTS for the transaction to be allowed and only one such transaction of this type is allowed per 365 days per category.
- Non-Core products or products in the 'Other’ category, do not have such restrictions. However, sellers are required to have a minimum of 10 points for shipping, before an order for non-core product can be placed.
- Ex.) 1 point = $1 U.S. MSRP. A “Seller” has 600 points and wants to redeem a binocular with U.S. MSRP U.S. $1,999.00 (800 points) - they would need to pay U.S. $200 to purchase the necessary points to redeem that product.
- Pro Staff “Testers” who earn points on quizzes only can make a purchase if they have a minimum of 100 points. Core product purchases are limited to two pieces total per 365 days. There is no quantity limit for product in the "Other" category. When ordering product, you will be required to apply all points in your point bank.
- Ex.) 1 point = $1 U.S. MSRP. A “Tester” has a minimum of 100 points and wants to redeem a binocular with U.S. MSRP U.S. $1,999.00 (1200 points) - they would need to pay U.S. $1,100 to purchase the necessary points to redeem that product.
- Promotional Offers – deadline dates on promotional offers include data entry. Qualifying sales transactions must be entered by midnight of the deadline date in order to receive the promotional benefit. For example, if “Double Points” run until December 31, any item sold prior to 12/31 must be recorded using the Points Earned form by midnight of 12/31 to receive the bonus points. The member will earn straight points if recorded on 1/1 or later, so long as it is recorded within the 3-month deadline of selling the product.